Senior club sessions are held at the following times:
- Monday 6:30pm-8pm 4 courts, 8pm-9pm 2 courts
- Wednesday 7pm-9pm 4 courts (coach present 7pm-8pm)
- Saturday 4:30pm-6:30pm 4 courts
The format is informal doubles with lots of rotation so everyone plays with lots of different people. It's a really good way to meet other club members. We play all year round!
There are also two Super Senior club sessions during the day:
- Wednesday 2:00pm - 3:30pm 2 courts
- Friday 10:30am - 12:30pm 2 courts
During state school holidays these Super Senior sessions may be held at another location due to pressures on court space. This will be communicated by email as and when required.
For information about sessions for Associate members please click here.
For information about junior match play please click here.