Every year we run Men's and Ladies' singles, and Men's, Ladies' and Mixed doubles tournaments. Tournaments run from April until September, with finals played on the first Saturday in September. Check out the Events Calendar to confirm the date.
The tournaments are open to any member of the club, but you must be available to play on Finals Day when you enter. Here are the rules for more information.
The 2019 tournaments are in full swing - check out the boards in the club house to find out who you're playing.
The 2018 tournament winners were:
- Ladies' Singles - Ali Burd
- Men's Singles - Ollie Halliwell
- Ladies' Doubles - Kat Deudney & Alice Hug
- Men's Doubles - Alex Button & Ed Gee
- Mixed Doubles - Kat Deudney & Mark Sanders
- Mixed Doubles Handicap - Rik Henson & Cheryl Smythe
- Veterans' Doubles - James Diver & Catherine Anderson
|21 Jul 2019||12:00||Ladies 1s County Playoff||Great Shelford||More info|
|26 Aug 2019||13:00||Mixed Doubles Handicap||Great Shelford||More info|
|7 Sep 2019||13:00||Finals Day||Great Shelford||More info|
|29 Sep 2019||12:00||Veterans Doubles tournament||Great Shelford||More info|
|30 Nov 2019||19:00||Christmas Quiz||The Red Lion, Whittlesford||More info|
|26 Dec 2019||10:00||Mince pies and tennis||Great Shelford||More info|