Every year we run Men's and Ladies' singles, and Men's, Ladies' and Mixed doubles tournaments. Tournaments run from April until September, with finals played on the first Saturday in September. Check out the Events Calendar to confirm the date.
The tournaments are open to any member of the club, but you must be available to play on Finals Day when you enter. Here are the rules for more information.
The 2019 tournaments concluded on Saturday 7th September.
The winners were:
- Men's singles: Jamies Blundell
- Ladies' singles: Kat Deudney
- Boys' singles: Jack Seaborn
- Girls' singles: Annie Sainson
- Men's plate: Rik Henson
- Mixed doubles: Matt Sanders & Angharad Harris
- Men's doubles: Alex Button & Ed Gee
- Ladies' doubles: Kat Deudney & Keri Tobin
2020 tournaments will start in spring.
|30 Nov 2019||19:00||Christmas Quiz||The Red Lion, Whittlesford||More info|
|26 Dec 2019||10:00||Mince pies and tennis||Great Shelford||More info|