Every year we run Men's and Ladies' singles, and Men's, Ladies' and Mixed doubles tournaments. Tournaments run from April until September, with finals played on the first Saturday in September. Check out the Events Calendar to confirm the date.
The tournaments are open to any member of the club, but you must be available to play on Finals Day when you enter. Here are the rules for more information.
The 2021 tournaments concluded on Saturday 11th September.
The winners were:
- Men's singles: Andrew Greenaway
- Ladies' singles: Keri Tobin
- Men's plate: Stephen Chittenden
- Women's plate: Carlotta Rosella
- Mixed doubles: James Diver & Mel Boyle
- Men's doubles: Hamid Hejazi & Tony Cook
- Ladies' doubles: Kat Deudney & Keri Tobin
- Mixed doubles handicap: Jeff Scripps & Julia Barrett
- Kirwan Cook Cup: Marcus Forgham & Sarah Richards
The Kirwan Cook cup will once again take place over the winter. 2022 tournaments will start in spring.
|14 May 2022||10:00||Charity Tennis Day||Great Shelford||More info|